Great Investment Opportunity. 26 Units in Great Location. High Income, with potential of growth.. Property must be sold with 1751-59 (8X)and 1761-71 (6X)Saint-Andre, as well as 919-29 (6X) and 931-41(6X) Rue Robin. (26 UNITS TOTAL). Total asking Price of $7,605,600 Centris #'s(27872930,26001480,16297426,18444803)
48' X 42' Irregular
Welcome to 1751-71 Saint-Andre, 919-941 Robin
Meticulously kept, this property will and should exceed any investor's expectations.
Location! Location! Location!
These 4 Buildings Total 26 Units
The property has been extremely cared for and upgraded in the past 10 Years. Located in the **Village***
Composed of 5 x 3 1/2, 19 x 4 1/2, 2 x 5 1/2 & large lot with 22 parking spots.
Heating and Electricity paid for by tenants
Well Maintained over the years with several ameliorations.
- Berri metro station 3 minutes away. Metro Sherbrooke & Beaudry 5 minutes away
- Walk score 94, Bike Score 99
- High-end grocery store IGA Louise Ménard at Place Dupuis a few minutes' walk away
- UQAM University, McGill, Cégep du Vieux-Montréal
- The campus of UQAM, one of the most important universities with nearly 40,000 students, occupying more than ten buildings in the immediate area;
- The CHUM, which is the hospital center of the University of Montreal and is of international scope.
- The Grande Bibliothèque, the largest in Quebec, ultra modern with six levels and a total area of 340,000 square feet;
- Neighborhood in development with several projects in progress.
- New Super C grocery store (St-Jacques Market project)
- Rue Ste Catherine (pedestrian in summer)
- In the heart of the Latin Quarter, near the Village, Old Montreal, Chinatown and the Plateau Mont-Royal.
- The Quartier des spectacles, offering thirty theaters and 28,000 seats.
- The lively neighborhood of the Latin Quarter also includes: The St-Denis Theater, The Odéon Cinema Latin Quarter, The Pierre-Péladeau Center, The Pierre-Mercure Room (UQUAM), The Cégep du Vieux-Montréal and its Maison Théâtre.
- Lafontaine Park nearby
- Ville-Marie highway
- Notre-Dame Hospital
- Carré des Arts, EUROPA of the Saint-Jacques Market
48' X 42' Irregular
48' X 89'
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
Personal belonging of tenants, All Hotwater tanks rented with Hydro-Solution
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is FABIO CHIMIENTI, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is FABIO CHIMIENTI, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.